Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share (2024)

Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Home

‹‹ previous 1 2 3 4 ... 73 74 75 76 77 next ››

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Star Wars Book Universe | Collab

#1521April 22, 2024 15:58:49

jcpbuilder
500+ posts

Some updates

Dark Tide

I tweaked the synopsis a bit to fit better

When a deadly terrorist attack by the Broken Circle threatens the security of the Republic, the Jedi Council dispatches Qui-Gon Jinn, his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Jedi Knight Kit Fisto to find out who was behind the attack. As the Jedi hunt down the terrorist, they find that he is far more dangerous than any ordinary criminal.

Darth Bane

I finished the trilogy a couple months ago but I’ve been busy with other stuff and haven’t had time to come up with plot ideas. When I do I’ll share it.

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo

#1522April 22, 2024 18:41:37

Codey9
1000+ posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

Some updates

Dark Tide

I tweaked the synopsis a bit to fit better

Darth Bane

Looks good

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments
Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Making games, animations, and books

#1523April 25, 2024 20:16:24

jcpbuilder
500+ posts

Star Wars Book Universe | Collab

Codey, so I’ve been looking back at Ruin and… it doesn’t seem to live up to the standards of The Swamp. If you think it's fine as it is(or you’ve already invested too much time editing it and stuff), then I’m okay with sharing this version, but if not, and if it’s not too much trouble, could I give Ruin another try? It’ll be shorter than it is now since I’m thinking about cutting out some stuff. It’s a long time until it needs to come out anyway. I can even put it into a project after it's edited if that saves you time and then you can copy that to put together with the cover and stuff to release on the account. Again, if you think it’s fine as is we can just go ahead with what we have now.

I know I keep writing and re-writing but I think I actually have a good plot with character development for Jorund (which was lacking in the others)

Also, this does not mean that I will not continue to work on Dark Tide. I will continue to work on it when I have ideas

#1524April 25, 2024 21:38:31

Codey9
1000+ posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

Oh yeah sure, that's fine. I'll look back at the slate and see if we can move the books we're more finished with so they can be released sooner as well.

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Making games, animations, and books

#1525April 26, 2024 20:44:42

jcpbuilder
500+ posts

Codey9 wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Okay, cool. Thanks.

#1526May 1, 2024 20:21:19

DerpyPig03
1000+ posts

Star Wars Book Universe | Collab

Hey everyone! I'm still alive lol!

I've actually made some progress with Valor's Veil… I'm doing a little bit of restructuring. I'm hoping to repost everything I have so far with some changes and additions soon

FAVORITE BIBLE QUOTE
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (emphasis added)

FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE

“One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” - Master Oogway

#1527May 1, 2024 20:39:41

Codey9
1000+ posts

DerpyPig03 wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm still alive lol!

Okay, nice!

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Making games, animations, and books

#1528May 11, 2024 15:03:55

jcpbuilder
500+ posts

Darth Bane cover designs

Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share (10)

Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share (11)

#1529May 11, 2024 16:49:12

Codey9
1000+ posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

Darth Bane cover designs

Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share (13)

Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share (14)

Awesome!

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Making games, animations, and books

#1530May 12, 2024 07:31:10

boom2ratz
1000+ posts

Star Wars Book Universe | Collab

I just re-read my Greedo pitch and I still really like it… I know it's in Phase 2 but I'll probably get to writing soon.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02

#1531May 13, 2024 17:45:05

Codey9
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Alright great!

So guys, what changes have we made to the slate? I'm going to add them into the project.

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Making games, animations, and books

#1532May 13, 2024 19:13:06

jcpbuilder
500+ posts

Codey9 wrote:

Dark Tide instead of Plagueis (Either after or before Maul whatever you think)

Edit: New summary for Ruin

A rogue Jedi begins his quest for revenge against the Sith who have robbed him of everything that gave his life purpose. As he hunts across the galaxy for the key to defeating the Sith Emperor, he spirals deeper into the clutches of the Dark Side. Will he be able to turn back to the light or will his thirst for revenge doom the entire galaxy to an eternity in darkness?

Last edited by jcpbuilder (May 13, 2024 19:17:54)

#1533May 14, 2024 01:29:25

DerpyPig03
1000+ posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

Dark Tide instead of Plagueis (Either after or before Maul whatever you think)

I think after Maul makes the most sense timeline-wise

FAVORITE BIBLE QUOTE

FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE

“One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.” - Master Oogway

#1534May 14, 2024 02:04:31

Codey9
1000+ posts

DerpyPig03 wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

Dark Tide instead of Plagueis (Either after or before Maul whatever you think)
I think after Maul makes the most sense timeline-wise

Okay I'll do that

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Making games, animations, and books

#1535May 14, 2024 11:24:45

jcpbuilder
500+ posts

DerpyPig03 wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

Dark Tide instead of Plagueis (Either after or before Maul whatever you think)
I think after Maul makes the most sense timeline-wise

Okay, sounds good. So I should connect the epilogue with the Phantom somehow.

‹‹ previous 1 2 3 4 ... 73 74 75 76 77 next ››

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Star Wars Book Universe | Collab

Powered by DjangoBB

Scratch - Imagine, Program, Share (2024)
Top Articles